Sunday, October 27, 2013

Oops...I wrote this blog sometime in the summer and thought I had posted it, but alas, I didn't!!!
Well...here it is now.

Wow, where has the time gone? Work has kept me so busy, but I enjoy it so much that the hours just fly by. Of course I also make sure to find the time to hang out with my dear family, friends, and my special someone <3, but there are still those that I have yet to see since I've come back. I apologize for that. Let's make sure to meet up soon!

Here's a quick recap of all that's happened since the last time I blogged. I hung out with Yit a lot until I started working the full-time shift. I don't get to hang out with her as much anymore. =(
Black Creek Pioneer Village for Doors Open Toronto. Free visit! Saved ourselves $15 and we got to bring our doggies. Yay!
Of course we went to Woofstock to check out all the doggie stuff! It was great fun, but I think it was a bit smaller than the one I went to last time.
First order of business? Breakfast. Grabbed a breakfast sandwich from a shop at St. Lawrence Market. Yum!
Just some of the dogs we saw at Woofstock.
It's the footstool from Beauty and the Beast and look! There are two of them!
What a cutie! Kiki went up to sniff the little Maltipoo.
How adorable! They had rubber ducks in the fountain for the dogs to play fetch with. Too bad Kiki hates the water.
Peanut was the runner up for the Mr. Canine Canada Pageant. Still can't believe he didn't win. =( He's so popular!
My very first class moved on to the next level. They were such a pleasure to teach although they were quite crazy at times! =D
Thanks for making my first class so memorable and enjoyable!
Danny came to visit me and we had a great time together. We had originally wanted to go camping at Algonquin, but settled on Wasaga Beach instead since it was so much closer. Although the weather forecast called for rain, we totally lucked out on the weather and it was sunny! Awesome!

First day-beach. I'd totally forgotten how to throw a frisbee, but then I remember and was awesome at it. =p
The girls.
<3
Good job making the fire! That Vodka Milkshake was really good. Ketchup chips...yum! Kiki is a puffball!
Thanks for cooking, Elaine!
Danny has two heads.
Sitting around the campfire making s'mores. Awesome!
Early morning at the main strip. Free coffee? Why yes, please. We also raided the free Nestea stand. The lady practically begged us to take them off her hands and we happy to oblige. =p
More fun in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment