Monday, May 13, 2013

My Welcome Back Chili Bash!

Thank you everyone for coming to my welcome back chili bash! It was really nice seeing you all. A special thank you to my youngest sister, Hay for hosting. She did a fantastic job cooking everything, but don't forget, I helped grate the cheese...and then, I took a nap.

Chili station with hot dogs, pasta, fries, chips and baked potatoes. Can you say YUM?
After a bit of persuading-because Chinese people are so "hak hei" (polite), everyone dug into the food and declared it delicious!

Maggie was even able to convince Athan to eat this time!
I had a great time catching up with some old friends-especially with Ken whom I haven't seen in who knows how long?

Kiki is so sneaky.
Before Ren and her family left, we just had to take some pictures with the kids!

Athan and Fanny are wearing leather jackets. So cool!
And of course we had to take a picture with just the Henry girls.

<3
Kiki was so popular! The next day, she was really exhausted from all the attention she got and all she did was sleep. Can you believe it? It's not like she did anything besides getting petted. =p

Old pals from TW.
After my sisters went to Walmart to get some ping pong balls, I guess you can say that's when the party really started.

Beer pong! G will later get his cheat on.
Hanging out with my awesome sisters. Thanks Hay for hosting and thanks Yit for coming even though you didn't know anyone. =D
And of course I had to get a group picture with my fantastic girls. Thanks Mon for the eye shadow palette. I love it!

Ying and Kiki are certainly enjoying themselves.
Don't forget about T-Chat with SpongeBob!

Fun times!

I have the best friends in the world!

G looks really tall for some reason.
Now for the silly pose.

This is why I love ya'll!
Thanks everyone for making my day special and for welcoming me back! It's been an adventurous 7 years and as much as I enjoyed it, there really is no place like home.

For a complete set of the pictures, click here and ask me for the password.

Lots of love,
Mel

P.S. We found the cell, G! YAAY!!! Whew...what a relief!

4 comments:

  1. Darn my funny face is the same as my regular face

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so glad that you are finally back, Mel! It was a great party and you were a great hostess. Looking forward to more partying with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks C!!!
      It's great to be back. I really missed everyone and can't wait to hang out more. =D

      Delete